MEDLAB Laboratorio Aruba is synonymous with QUALITY
It establishes, documents, maintains and continuously improves the effectiveness of its integrated quality management system, always complying with the requirements establishes by International Standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 15189:2007.
- To identify the processes needed for the management of its quality system and its implementation across the organization.
- To determine the sequence and interaction of the processes that is carried out.
- To determine criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective, through the development of policy's and procedures in each process.
- To ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of the processes.
- To keep track, measure and analyze these processes.
- To implements necessary actions to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.
- The four points above are performed through Process Sheet F-SGC-01 Indicators.
The Directors of MEDLAB Laboratorio Aruba in conjunction with the corresponding Representative are responsible for generating, reviewing and improving policies to promote quality management in MEDLAB Aruba.
The quality of the processes that are generated by our laboratory services are certified, supported and constantly monitored by the following international organizations: